WORKERS' COMPENSATION EXPERT
AMYANNE C. FREEBURG, Psy.D., MSCP, ABPP
Dr. Freeburg is licensed to practice Psychology in the State of California and is Board Certified in Forensic Psychology with the American Board of Forensic Psychology within the American Board of Professional Psychology. She has been working in the field of psychology since 2002. She a member of the National Register for Health Service Providers in Psychology (Number: 52929) and a panel member as a Qualified Medical Evaluator. Her background includes experience with the correctional systems within the State prison and county jail systems, as well as the forensic department of Metropolitan State Hospital; community mental health for Hathaway-Sycamores Child and Family Services, North Los Angeles County Regional Center, Glen Roberts Child Study Center; panel membership for criminal and Workers' Compensation; and private treatment practice.
- MSCP, Post-doctoral masters degree in Clinical Psychopharmacology at Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Psy.D., Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University
- B.A., Psychology, California State University - Northridge
- B.A., Biology, California State University - Northridge